A lot of people like to use and collect cultural art pieces. Artifacts and showpieces of different eras reflect the rich culture that they emerged. Nowadays a lot of people buy these items for their collection. The ceramic art is seen in all types of surface treatments like paintings, slipware, studio pottery, figurines, tableware, terracotta artwork, stoneware bowl, tiles, etc. If you are a person fond of history and different types of culture, your cultural ceramic bamboo whisk set is one of the most beautiful pieces that you should buy.
Cultural Ceramic Bamboo Whisk Set
Ceramics is the art and science of making objects from inorganic, non-metallic materials by the action of heat.
Ceramic art pieces are made when different types of clay and minerals are heated and they produce different types of ceramics like:-
- porcelain and
The main point of comparison between these three ceramics will be the temperature at which the clay is fired and the resulting strength, water-resistance, and durability of the finished product.
The ceramic bamboo whisk set is also made from substances like different types of clay and bamboo which were the true essence of ancient eras. As the quality and purity of the product depend on the clay the ceramic bamboo whisk set is very durable. Its durability matters because it is a whisk set and not just a showpiece that is used to whisk different types of teas, coffee, and other drinks. Since the cultural ceramic bamboo whisk set is inspired by the Japanese culture it is used to whisk one of their very popular green teas called matcha. It is a very good gift item for festivals like Christmas and New year.
People always weigh all the pros and cons of a product before buying it so let’s have a look at the pros and cons of the cultural ceramic bamboo whisker set
Buy Cultural Ceramic Bamboo Whisk Set today.
- Number of Users 6
- Material Pottery and bamboo
- Color Gold
- Produce area Dehua
- Keywords Ceramic tea ceremony,ceramic tea accessories,tea tools
- Category Ceramic teaware sets,ceramic tea accessories
- Gifts Christmas or New Year Presents
- Application area Office,Living room
- Style Japanese
- Shipping Free shipping
- Ideal for making mocha and coffee
- Perfect for special occasions
- It is harder than conventional structure metals
- It has an extremely high melting point
- Low coefficient of friction
- It is corrosion resistant
- It has a low density
- Glaser ceramics does not stain
- Dimensional tolerances difficult to control
- Ceramics are weak in tension
- Poor shock resistance
- Chances of getting cracked when hit with heavy items
- Extreme care should be taken while whisking
- If there are cracks it cannot be used
This cultural whisk set is of great significance in Japan because tea is not just a drink for the Japanese. There is a ceremony held by the Japanese called the ceramic tea ceremony which represents purity, tranquility, respect, and harmony. This bowl is a part of the ceremony. After knowing its cultural importance the cultural ceramic bamboo whisk set is a must-buy.